KeraFusion Keratin Treatment Facts and FAQs
It’s Fast – Kerafusion treatment requires 1 stylist and about 1.5 - 3 hours.
Affordable – You will look fabulous at a reasonable price.
Amazing – Unlike most of the Keratin Treatment on the market, Kerafusion does not create any unpleasant fume. The results speak for it self! Customers will be extremely happy! Not to mention they will love you even more for making them look Fabulous!
- 1. Can the Kerafusion treatment be applied over The Japanese straightening system or any relaxer?
Yes, it’s 100% safe.
- 2. Is Kerafusion treatment a type of relaxer?
No. It is a treatment based on Keratin that eliminates frizz and out of control curls. Leaves the most porous hair silky, shiny, and healthy.
- 3. Can Kerafusion be applied after coloring, or highlighted hair?
Yes. However, we recommend applying the treatment after coloring for best results. This treatment works as a great supplement to the lost protein of the hair after highlighting.
- 4. Can Kerafusion be applied to virgin hair?
Yes. However, the treatment will not last as long as chemically treated hair.
- 5. Can the treatment be applied on children, if yes, what ages?
Yes. We recommend on children 12 and over.
- 6. How long after applying Kerafusion treatment should I use color?
We recommend waiting about 3 weeks before applying color.
- 7. How long should I wait to wash my hair after applying Kerafusion treatment, pin or tie my hair up?
You only need to wait about 24 hours or 1 day.
- 8. Should my hair get wet within the ﬁrst 24 hours, what should I do?
Blow dry and ﬂat iron immediately, no swimming within 24 hours of the treatment.
- 9. How long will the Kerafusion treatment last on my hair?
Kerafusion will last about 2 months on virgin hair and about 3 to 4 months on chemically treated hair.
- 10. What shampoo is best to use after the service of Kerafusion treatment?
We strongly recommend using De Fabulous SULFATE FREE shampoo because it contains protein and UV protection.
- 11. On the next scheduled visit, will I just get a touch-up or will the whole head have to be done?
Treatment will be applied to the whole head as before.
- 12. Can the Kerafusion treatment be done every month? Should I cut my hair before the treatment?
Yes, but only if necessary. We strongly recommend cutting the hair after Kerafusion treatment is applied so that the stylist is able to cut all dead ends. The hair will also lay differently.
- 13. Can I use any hair products on my hair during the ﬁrst 24 hours or 1 day?
- 14. If for any reason ridges appear in my hair within the ﬁrst 24 hours or 1 day, what should I do?
We recommend using a blow dryer or ﬂat iron to straighten the hair immediately.
- 15. Can Kerafusion treatment be done while being pregnant or nursing? Can infants be present while the Kerafusion treatment is being applied?
Not while pregnant or nursing. Infants shouldn’t be present, smell may be irritating.
- 16. I know that some keratin treatment must use heat up to 450 F. But is that not too high? Does the ﬂat iron have to be that hot in order for the Kerafusion to work?
No. For the Kerafusion, we recommends using the ﬂat iron between the temperatures of 350 and 410. Using temperatures as high as 450 F will cause hair to become brittle. This is why we do not recommend high temperatures.